Compare Hemp Seed Oil and CBD Oil
Today we will be discussing the difference between hemp seed oil and CBD oil.
● Both hemp seed oil and CBD oil come from the cannabis sativa plant variety.
● They both contain 0.3% or less of THC.
● Hemp seed oil is extracted from the seeds of hemp plant
● CBD oil is extract from the leaves, stall or flowers from both cannabis and hemp plants.
● Both are used for beauty, dietary and health purposes.
Hemp Seed Oil
● Hemp seed oil is extracted from seeds from hemp plants and has a nutty robust flavor.
● The seeds are cold pressed and the oil from the extracted sees are store in cool and dark storage.
● Contains up to 90% of healthy fats or polyunsaturated fatty acids.
● Has a lot of Omega-3, tocopherols and linolenic acids.
● May contain CBD and THC not exceeding 0.3% to avoid psychoactive properties.
● Hemp seed oil can be used with food to enhance taste.
● It can be taken as a dietary supplement for it's rich fatty Omega acids.
● Hemp seed oil is used for industrial purposes such as paints, varnishes, paint coating and plastic flooring.
● Because it is rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids it is beneficial for skin health, cardiovascular health, helping with blood pressure, reducing pain and inflammation and reducing discomfort from PMS.
● Because hemp seed oil is rich with fats it can go rancid very easily.
● It can vaoprize very easily and is flammable.
● Hemp seed oil has a very short shelf life and should be consume when it's fresh.
● It should be store in the refrigerator or freezer.
● CBD is the most abundant cannabinoid from the cannabis plant.
● There are over 100 compounds or cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant.
● It is derived from flowers, leaves and stalks of hemp and cannabis plants.
● CBD is more commonly extracted from the hemp plant to avoid THC.
● CBD has no psychoactive properties therefore it won't make you feel high like THC would.
● CBD interacts with the body's central regulatory system or endocannabinoid system which is responsible for appetite, mood, sleep and immune system.
● The effects from CBD can interact with the brain and body. It can reduce stress and anxiety, relief pain and inflammation. Also has the ability to improve the immune system and boost your well-being.
● CBD oil is often extracted by using carbon dioxide which allows a CBD product to have a high concentration of cannabidiol.
● CBD is made by adding hemp extract with carrier oil, like MCT oil.
● MCT oil is the most common carrier used, but other type of oils like sunflower oil, coconut oil or vegetable oil can also be used as carriers
● After mixing CBD with its carrier oil the potency of the CBD product will be determined. The potency depends on how much percentage you want your CBD to have.
● Flavor additives can be added to the CBD oil. Flavors added should be organic.
● CBD oil can be used as topicals to relive pain and inflammation. Vaping oil, tinctures to be taken orally or edibles like gummies. CBD can also be used for treatment in pets and is often used as an active ingredient in beauty products.
● Potential benefits include relief of aches and chronic pain, treating seizures, managing anxiety and stress, treating mental disorders, anti-inflammation, antioxidants, digestive health, help with cancer symptoms, skin health, heart health and insomnia.
● Potential risk includes negative interactions with medications, side effects including dry mouth, diarrhea, fatigue, headaches and dizziness. Using CBD in a very high amount may result in drowsiness, change of mood and gastronomic distress.
There are a lot of confusion between hemp seed oil and CBD oil and we hope this will help you differentiate the two. Now if you are looking for high quality and lab tested CBD products then let us introduce you to Mellow Organic. Mellow Organic is the first and most trusted CBD products in Thailand. Our premium CBD products that we offer are Mellow CBD Oil made from pure CBD, Mellow Full Spectrum CBD Oil and Mellow CBD Soothing Balm. Our product is lab tested for Top Quality CBD content and zero toxicity. For more information feel free to contact us at www.melloworganic.com
Written by Vivek Roachthavilit